Monday, November 7, 2016

Shaking It Up

Hi!! I'm thinking about Christmas again! 


Today, I am playing with cute Elf Emma from Paper Nest Dolls. Isn't she the cutest! I colored her with Copic markers. You can find the color combos listed below =)


I decided to make a shaker card, 1) because it's been awhile and 2) well, because they are fun to play with! I could sit for hours shaking one of these things. There's something very calming about watching those little beads roll around. 


I love the simplicity of this card. It's not often that I can create a simple card that I like. 

Copics used
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: E29, E25, E21
Pinks; R81, R83, R85
Cream: E50, E51, E53

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit. Come back again soon =)
Hugs, 
             Tina DT

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs