Monday, August 3, 2015

Mermaid Amara With Octupos

        Hello everyone!  Today I have a card to share with using Mermaid Amara With Octopus
                                                 I just love these adorable little friends!

    They We're colored with Copic Markers
 
Skin: E13,E21,E00,E000,R04
Hair: E59,E57,E55,E31,E30
Bikini Tip/Tail: BG18,BG13,BG11,BG10
Tail/Octopus Bow: BV08,V17,V15,V12
Octopus/Beads: YG09,YG07,YG03
 
  I hope you enjoyed these Fishy Friends! Have a wonderful day!
 
Hugs
Martha

1 comment:

  1. Well, I have to tell you that the purple is what caught my eye first...it's my fav color. But then upon looking at your creation I'm in awe of you blending the lime green, turquoise and purple together and getting this stunning card. This is awesome looking.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs