Saturday, November 8, 2014

Sewing Avery Altered Take-Out Box

Have you ever thought to alter a Chinese Take out box?
Well I found this one at Hobby Lobby and blinged it out!
I colored Sewing Avery and popped her up with some die cuts.
I heat embossed a pair of scissors die cut with black and silver for a distressed look.
I wrapped 2 different ribbons around the box and 
added a paper box cut from a new die to the back of the box.
Added a blingy button to the center because I love sparkle!
This sentiment was perfect!  An added button was a must.
Isn't Sewing Avery sweet? 
I hope you are feeling inspired to make one yourself!
If you like Sewing Avery, you can get her here.

1 comment:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs