Thursday, July 24, 2014

Owen in Hammock

Good morning Paper Doll fans!
Today I woke up to a new beautiful sunny day here in Sweden.
My card tells you something about what I'm doing on my lazy summer days, lol.
But before I show you my card I would like to tell you why I made 
this particular.

The other day we got a tip from Christine to read an article about a boy called Danny.
Sadly this little guy is diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor.
Tomorrow, July 25th, he will be celebrating his 6th birthday and one of the things he wants for his birthday is a box full of cards with his name on.

For me the decision was easy, I just had to send him a card!

You can read more here:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/mass-boy-battling-cancer-birthday-bunch-birthday-cards/story?id=24626702

Here is the card I made for him using Hammock Owen!

I colored him with Copic and used die cuts from Magnolia and QK.
The papers are from Marianne Design.

Foam stickers from Papermania and added StarDust stickles.



 Thanks for your time!
And now it's back to the hammock!

Hugs Annette


1 comment:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs