Thursday, June 27, 2013

Birthday Emma


Hi everyone !! I'm Carol Kruger VanderWesthuizen 
and I am a guest designer for The Paper Nest Dolls today.



 I'm a SAHM with three lovely boys aged 17, 15 and 10. Married to my best friend for 18 years, I am truly blessed. Have been living in the UK now for 6 and a half years, originally from South Africa. I began my card journey in October 2009 and am so addicted now that I wonder what I ever did with my time before this. My biggest luv is colouring with my Copics. Its's crazy, there just never seems to be enough hours in the day to craft lol !

I am so honoured to be a Guest Designer for The Paper Nest Dolls. For my card I have used the adorable Birthday Emma, which can be found in the store here.




2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this beautiful card, Carol!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. I am completely the same with being a Copic addict (I'm taking both the basic certification AND advanced cert classes this weekend - I'm so psyched!), a card making machine, and never having enough time in the day ;) lol!!

      Delete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs