Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Strawberry Emma


Happy Wednesday everyone!!!! Hope everyone out there in Blogland is feeling fine, it's Lydia here today and I'm sooooo excited about this one as she is one of my faves!!!!

So with out further ado here she is...... Strawberry Emma..... 


And a lil close-up of the lil cutie....


I am such a BIG lover of the Emma images, as she reminds me such a lot of my little girl as her hair refuses to grow. So it's so lovely having a little girl image with short hair- just love her !!!

Remember this image as well as many many more are available from The Paper Nest Doll Store. Also these lil cuties are available in either in digi and rubber - so are prefect for everyone's type of crafting!!!

PS. We have a Release Blog hop on the 28th, I do so hope you can make it!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. So cute Lydia! Love it.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I am a huge fan Lydia! Of course I {heart} this one too.... xo Nikki ox

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs