Saturday, March 9, 2013

Fun In The Sun

I don't know about you, but I am SO ready for summer! Winter has just dragged this year, I can't believe we had a snow storm only a few days ago. If I were Mother Nature, no snow storms would be allowed in March. :) 

To help spring forward into warmer weather, I created a couple of cheerful, summery cards using Sandcastle Avery and Sandcastle Owen.


Copics Used:
Skin: E000, E00, E02
Hair: Y11, Y13, Y15
Swim Suit: YG03
Sand: E31
Shovel & Bucket: RV52, RV55


Copics Used:
Hair: E29, E25
Skin: E00, E01, E02
Sand: E31, E33
Clothes: YG25, Y15, Y19
Other: R24, YR07, B02, B04

Both cards were made using paper from the Echo Park 'Hello Summer' collection. I love the paper in this stack! So cute and full of fun summer colors. I also used crinkle ribbon from 3 Girl Jam on both cards. 

Thanks for stopping by today! Don't forget we have a super fun Copic contest going on and you can still receive 20% off your entire order of digital stamps using the code "I love paper" when checking out at The Paper Nest Dolls store

Have a great weekend!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs